about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Friday, August 8, 2008

aloha antiquing


oh my gosh...this is one of the best times i've had at a antique show/flea market ever! it's called the "hawaii all-collectors show" and it's located in oahu, hawaii...my family and i were blessed to be travelling on oahu while the show was going on and i met some lovely ladies that live on oahu and they have some fabulous stuff...i bought all my stuff from them! my husband and son found a guy who sells great baseball cards...WE HAD A GREAT TIME! i went through twice cause i did not want to leave and i was afraid i missed something. check out their website for future shows...www.ukulele.com...and maybe you will be lucky enough to be on their lovely island when they are having a show!
aloha...

No comments: