about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Carriage House Co Vintage Yard Sale...





it was a fabulous day...the weather was great, we got to see some of our customers and meet some new ones, we sold some stuff, got to have my favorite sammy from the blue frog and christilynn and i got to catch up on our friend time! thanks to my husand and my son for coming and packing me up after a long day...love you!

1 comment:

Erin said...

looks like you had a great sale! Ours was the following day...was hoping you would stop by and I had hoped to get up to yours but we were in Irvine Park all day for the OC Champs Cross Country races. Be good! Erin