about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Sunday, October 11, 2009

ivc last sunday...

christilynn and i had a great day at ivc...the weather was hot then cold, hot then cold but it was clear and a great fall day! we missed seeing some of our regular customers but there were some happy faces that saw us back again...
for those of you that missed us...check out our booth...
and, for those of you that don't know yet...
christilynn and i are sharing a booth at country roads now...check out the new look...
if you see something you can't live without...let us know...
xoxo

2 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

You have some great pieces, and I love how you have it displayed! Looks like a fun day!

robin de koning said...

thanks...it is fun... a lot of hard work, but fun too...