about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Monday, January 25, 2010

vets flea market...

you know how sometimes you sell at flea markets and you really don't like the display you set up and struggle with it all day and then sometimes you set up your booth and just fall in love with your display and the treasures you are selling...
well, sunday at vets was one of those days...i loved the treasures that i was selling {maybe cause some of them were some of my favs from my home} and i loved the display...thanks rose for the table!
it was also great to meet the ladies from "not too shabby" phoenix...i hope to see them again real soon and visiting their shop the next time we're out their way...
other than the loud music from the booth next to ours, rose and i had a great day selling, fluffing and getting to know each other better...it was a pleasure.
and, we got our vehicles loaded up just before the rain hit...thank you lord!
thought i would share some of our treasures with you...
xoxo

2 comments:

My Vintage Treasures said...

You always have the most beautiful displays!!! I wish I had a 10th of your talent!!! Sounds like you had a great time :)

robin de koning said...

thanks...you are very sweet!