about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Monday, September 6, 2010

a lovely old french armoire...

this piece is a beauty...
it's a lovely old french armoire that came out of an estate...
it's in good condition and ready for anyone's home...unfortunately, we can't use it right now and my husband wants to try and get the garage cleaned out...
it measures approximately 93" high {from top to bottom} x 41" across x 23" deep...
it has an amazing beveled mirror on the front door...
it has all the hardware as well as a clothing bar that was added later for hanging clothes, however, you don't have to use the bar and/or hardware if you don't want to...like i said, it was added later...
it does break down in to seven pieces...the bottom with the legs, the drawer, two side panels, the back panel, the door with the mirror and then the top...they all latch together with holes/dowels and then the original hardware...
it has a lot of storage...as well as a drawer on the bottom!
it would be super cute painted, shabby-d and tea stained...everything looks better tea stained!
it's truly a gorgeous piece...let me know if you want to come and take a look...
the price is $275.00...a great find...

xoxo
SORRY...THIS PIECE SOLD THE FIRST DAY I POSTED IT...ENJOY...

No comments: