about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Thursday, November 11, 2010

my booth at the urban barn...

well, it was another long day yesterday...
i made the trek out to the urban barn to add more treasures and clean up my booth before the urban barn flea tomorrow and saturday...linda said this is the biggest flea they've had...
if you have not been out there, you won't want to miss it this weekend...
all the vendors have been working and cleaning, cleaning and working to make their booths look their best...just for you...
check it out...
xoxo

check out the weather...it was cold and blustery...













2 comments:

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

That is a great looking urn. Thank's for the tour of your booth....Julian

robin de koning said...

if you ever want to purchase something you see in my pics, i would be glad to ship it to you...
have a great day...
xoxo