about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Sunday, December 12, 2010

christmas shopping...

shannan and sabrina...

shannan ran into a few of his friends...chad and jeff...

stacey was buying some glam converse...salvation had a cool christmas wreath made out of red converse...

even nordy is going industrial...
we were at the spectrum with the family last night...it was fun!
shannan had a little bit of a hard time manuevering through all the busy shoppers, but he did it!
we had a great dinner at cheesecake factory!
got a few gifts, but most of all spent some quality time with the family...
xoxo

No comments: