about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

a gift from him to her...






my husband is very thoughtful...it was not always that way, but as the days turned into weeks, the weeks into months and the months into years...A LOT OF YEARS...
he has grown to be more thoughtful...
so, when he asked me what i wanted for christmas, i told him i would like to go away with him for a couple of days...
with life being busy for all...we could not get away until last week...
our first stop...
rose bowl flea and then the melrose trading post flea...
it's alway entertaining to drive through la...








then, he made reservations at the channel inn in santa monica...a very lovey b & b...it was so relaxing and fun to get away for a few days...
we shopped, ate and walked the beach...fun times!
the golden bull...an old school local hangout...the food is yummy!!!
my first martini!


3rd Street Promonade...great shopping...they even have lights in the parking garage to let you know where the vacant spots are...
shopping at the promenade at 3rd street provides rest and a lot of people watching...



super yummy food!!!





thanks husband...i love you so much!

No comments: