about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

rain out at vets means more treasures for the urban barn...

sadly...
it was a rain out at vets last sunday, but that means there are more treasures for my booth at the urban barn...
enjoy...

very cool vintage wrought iron chairs...

this bed is a beauty...




there's a pair of these lil side tables/nightstands in my booth...they are beauties...
actually, i just saw a pair of these in a laguna beach store for $595...
mine are less than $200 for the pair...



this vintage painting is a beauty...




i love, love, love how this side table/nightstand turned out...which, chippy, teastained and to top it off, a super cute knob...i might have to bring this home???
not to mention doll heads and domes!

doll heads and vintage flower frog...

this vintage painting sold the day after i put it back in my booth...it's of spain and it's a beauty...

doll heads and vintage lampshades...

 


don't forget...the urban barn is open six days a week now...tuesday through sunday...from 10 till 5...they are adding more vendors and you are going to love all the treasures you will find!
xoxo

No comments: