about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Friday, April 29, 2011

easter at the coppolas...

it's always nice to share holidays with special people in your life...our special friends, robbie and hope coppola invited us to share easter with them...we had a blast...ate the best food ever!  ham, ribeye roast that was to die for...cheesy potatoes, fried catfish...yum and so much more!  we rolled home, but better yet, we left with some special memories with some very special friends...thanks coppolas!  love you...
stacey and marissa...

ms. morgan...


my shannan...

hope and her fun sis chris...







ceasar salad,

omg...the best fried catfish ever...

ribeye roast cooked to perfection!  yummy!!!

eddie fried the catfish perfectly...



my shannan napping after supper!
xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great day, not to mention the food!! Hope to see you in Irvine tomorrow.
Take Care,
Jackie