about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

ivc flea...

it was a great day at the flea...the weather was kinda wierd, but another great day!
people were there early and out early to get home for some labor day bbqing,
the raindrops held off till most of us were gone...
we learned some sad news...next month might be the last month for the ivc flea at ivc college...
i won't be there in october...my husband and i are going on a road trip...
i will keep you posted as to where the next locale of the irvine flea might land...

























xoxo

No comments: