about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Monday, February 6, 2012

sunday at the groves...

the weather was great...
the groves was packed and we had a great day!
i picked up these vintage letters from an old marquee and my husband made a wood stand...

these lil stools are super cute...i covered them with linen...one sold yesterday...

i sold these beauties...

this is a cool old shopping basket holder...

this is a cool cast iron table with a marble top...





family is the most important thing...a true blessing...






this lovely mirror and cupboard sold...
xoxo

No comments: