about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Monday, September 10, 2012

vintage marketplace this weekend...

it was a hot, hot, hot weekend, but as usual, the vintage marketplace was lovely...the vendors/artists that participated out did themselves...
thanks so much to rita, dean and christy...the show was lovely and all your hard work is always appreciated...xoxo
this lovely vintage wicker settee sold first thing...enjoy lori...














always a great motto...





my amazing husband took time out of his busy schedule to come with me and help me...he continued his work day on his ipad...






freedom, love and honey...xoxo
 

1 comment:

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Great times! I wish we had more time to chat. Ciao Rita