about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Friday, March 15, 2013

a walk on the beach...

i've had a rough couple of weeks...
and,
my sweet husband knows what i need when my anxiety levels start to soar...
take me to the beach...
god's creation of the beach has been such a joy in my life...it's calming, powerful and peaceful...
every chance we get we hit the beach...
thanks honey...love you!




xoxo
 

No comments: