about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

the groves flea this sunday...

come on out to the groves flea this sunday at the great park in Irvine...
the orange trees are blooming on one end of the park,
the farmer's market with fruits and vegetables from local fields,
yummy food trucks,
and...
all kinds of treasures to find at the flea...
i have a truckload of new/old junk...filled with vintage wrought iron furniture for your porch or garden, dressers, chairs and so much more...
come see me in row 2, space 3...

xoxo


1 comment:

modular office furniture said...

All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts. Thanksfurniture online