about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Monday, January 20, 2014

a happy customer!!!

i just wanted to share this pic of one of my customers very cute cottage...
her name is lisa and she lives in san clemente...
she bought that very cute lil white rachel ashwell chair in the corner and was kind enough to send me a pic...
love,
love,
love it!!!
i especially love what i do when i see the smiles on the faces of happy customers...
see you at the next flea!!!
xoxo

No comments: