about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

a new year...

wow! what a year...it's been a happy one, a sad one and a very stressful one...so much has happened...so much is yet to happen...even though times have been tough in 2008, we are so very blessed...
im praying for a fabulous 2009!
xoxo

No comments: