about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Monday, April 20, 2009

floral park antiques and collectibles show this weekend!

SPRING HAS SPRING...COME CELEBRATE WITH US!
This weekend, April 25th & 26th - 10am~4pm at the Floral Park Home & Garden Tour and Market in historical Santa Ana. Tickets are available the day of the event for the tour...but... shopping is FREE so come and stroll and enjoy the beauty of the day!

On a personal note: Robin and I would like to offer our appreciation for your support during these tough economic times. We are both passionate about helping you create a safe place for your family to fall, and feel truly blessed to have all as a part of the "Junk Soul Sister " family!

www.thecarriagehouseco.blogspot.com
www.thefurniturequeen.blogspot.com

No comments: