about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Monday, April 20, 2009

my larger booth at country roads...

Vintage Ice Cream Chair...$32
Shabby'd Old Desk and Chair...$89
Lovely Chair...$195
Fabulous Old Shabby'd Drop Leaf Table, with a Leaf and Six Chairs...$550
Darling Shabby'd Bistro Set, includes Table, Two Chairs and "Shabby Chic" Chair Pad Covers...$129
Old Cottage Dresser...$129
Vintage English Dining Table, with Side Pull Outs to Make the Table Larger and Four Chairs...$475
Sweet Armoire...$175
Vintage Settee...$1,200
i'm having a lot of fun piling the treasures into my larger booth at country roads...there are a lot of amazing things that all the great dealers are bringing into their booths now for spring/summer...
take a little time for yourself and check it out...you won't be sorry!
enjoy...
xoxo

No comments: