about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Friday, September 4, 2009

labor day sale at counrty roads...

I finally worked my booth yesterday after being gone for about six weeks and boy did it need a makeover!
Thanks so much for my great husband for helping me carrying in the treasures, and thanks so much to my dear friend, Christilynn, for "fluffing" my booth while i was away...
I took in a lot of new "stuff"...more dressers, night stands, a great old metal tea cart for your end of the summer parties, and a fabulous GIANT chalkboard with a vintage frame that came out of my home, as well as a lot of special treasures for your home and garden...
AND,
Country Roads is having a one day only sale on Labor Day, Monday, September 7th from 10:00 a.m. till 5:00 p.m.
it's the...
"I SURVIVED THE ORANGE INTERNATIONAL STREET FAIRE SALE"
The Street Faire, the crowds, the noise, the smell, the drunks, the chaos, all of it will be gone, like magic, on Labor Day, Monday. So, Country roads is having a really good one day sale just for you. I'm having a 10% off sale and almost every vendor in the store is having a sale! And, ALL the plants in Johnnye Merle Gardens are on sale for 20% off!! The Street Faire is gone so there is plenty of free, available parking.
YOU WON''T WANT TO MISS THIIS SALE!!!
xoxo

No comments: