about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Thursday, September 10, 2009

summer vacation is over and it's a school day!!!

well, the day is here!
summer vacation is over and my son started high school today!
he's a freshman...i can't believe this day has come...
he towers over me and steve is playing football at high school...what a change from elementary and junior high...it's been a while since we had a high schooler so batten down the hatches and here we go...
i'm excited for him, but a little sad to see my baby grow up so fast...
cherish the moment!!!
xoxo

No comments: