about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

easter sale at country roads this weekend...

great news!
country roads is having an easter sale...it's the "I'd Rather Shop Than Hunt Easter Eggs Sale"!  it's only six hours...from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, so you may want to shop early so you don't miss out on the good stuff.
christilynn and i are having 15% off in our booth, but most of the dealers are having sales as well...
it's going to be good!
sue is a huge giver to charities that need our help...if you bring a diaper bag filled with "stuff" for babies that will be given to women that are staying in shelters you will be given an entry to possibly win a $100 shopping spree at country roads...it has to be a "diaper bag filled with baby stuff", not a plastic bag, etc.  country roads will give you one entry blank for each diaper bag you donate.  we are all so blessed to live in orange county....what an awesome way to give back!  especially on easter!
so, please help if you can?
have a blessed easter from the furniture queen...
xoxo

2 comments:

Sue said...

Thanks Robin for the great promotion of the sale!! Note to self: put this sale on MY blog,duh! I did send out a email to 2000 people, hope that helps!
Take care,
Sue

robin de koning said...

yeah...i got the email and i borrowed some of your great wording...you always send out great emails...hope you did not get that shaken today...we had my mom and auntie over and it scared me...i hate earthquakes...hope the sale was a huge success for you, for me and for the whole country roads family!
happy easter sue...