about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Monday, March 1, 2010

our country roads booth...

fabulous vintage dresser with attached mirror...


i love this chair!






this table is sold, but it's a great find...

christilynn and i worked our booth on friday and just wanted to share some pictures...
i wanted to remind you to stop by and check out the country roads family...there are a lot of great new displays and some great treasures to be found...
if you see anything in our pictures you just have to have...let us know and we can make arrangments to ship to you...
have a blessed week...
xoxo

3 comments:

My Vintage Treasures said...

As always your booth look GREAT!!!

robin de koning said...

thanks so much...

Gracefully Vintage said...

Hello Ms. Furniture Queen, I too think of myself as a Furniture Queen,For the first time in 9 months i was able to park my suv in the garage (with some pushing of chairs,stacking of items).I love it all (mostly vintage) I love fixing them up..I would love it if you would take a gander at my blog-see how we similar we are, i noticed one of your playlist songs- Same as one of mine, as me and my hubby have been together since we were 16 & now 3 kiddies later...Great Minds think a like-just became a follower of you, hope to see all you find, all you do and hear about your journey.
Karryann
http://gracefullyvintage.blogspot.com/
Love Your Blog!!!