about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

FINALLY...

christilynn and i spent a lot of hours in our booth at country roads yesterday, adding new {old} merchandise and giving it a boost...we love our new look...what do you think?
i would love to hear from you.
remember, everything you see is for sale! let me know if you see something you can't live without...
















our new summer look!

it's hard to see this fabulous scale, but it's super old and the canvas that held that lil blessing to be weighed has a log of the babies names and weights written on it...it's very faint, but it's there...when i saw that, i just had to have it!
 
amazing kid's block set from the early 1900's...it even has the pegs!

xoxo

1 comment:

My Vintage Treasures said...

As always...BEAUTIFUL booth!!!