about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Saturday, June 26, 2010

chateau de fleurs marketplace

i just wanted to say thanks to christy and rita, and rita'a husband a great boys, for their hospitality at their chateau de fluers marketplace...it was great...the food was yummy and i had a great time with the other vendors...they were all great...and met some new ladies which was a pleasure...
i'm looking forward to the next show in september...
many of my treasures sold, but if you see something you want...let me know.
debbie's treasures were lovely...
eloise's treasures are always fun...i bought a great flea market bag from her first thing in the morning...
blessings...
debbie's lamp and sea stars are fabulous!
hey rita!
the organic fruits and vegetables were fabulous...
rock on alice!
and, as always, christy's art and treasures are lovely...
xoxo

6 comments:

The Attic Girls said...

Hi!
Were you in the first space on the right as you entered the gate? I went Friday and did not see you! Darn it...oh well, maybe next time. Glad to hear you did well...coming to Coronado anytime soon? Our store looks so different from the last time you were there! bye for now...
nancy

robin de koning said...

hey nancy...yes, i was in the first space on the right...bummer...i did not see you either! how could we have missed each other!!!
did you buy anything while you were there?
we would love to go to coronado...we have not planned a vacation yet and was thinking of spending a couple of days in san diego...any suggestions and where to stay???
i would love to see your shop...how's business?
hope to see you soon...

tara said...

oh yea, that looks like a fun show, your booth looks so wonderful and I spy my purchase!! I see an old picnic basket did that sell? if not can you tell me about it?? hehe!! great blog, I am a follower!

robin de koning said...

hey tara...it's an old one...i don't know how old, but it's one of those with the cooler in it...it's in great shape! it did not sell...almost, but not quite! i can give it to you for $65.00...i know that christilynn sold one for A LOT more! let me know...
enjoy your day!
xoxo

Noormol said...

Hi! I'd love to come by your stall, do you know if the IVC flea market will be open this sunday (july 4th)? i don't know if it will be open if it's the fourth of july :/

robin de koning said...

hi there...unfortunately, we did not sell on the fourth...usually, we are in lot 2, row 2, space 3 and we will be back in august...it's the first sunday of every month...
if there is something you see in the post you are interested in, let me know...
otherwise, i will see you next week and look forward to meeting you...thanks for stopping by my blog...have a blessed day!
xoxo