about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

wow!
life has been super hectic...i've not been able to blog is such a long time...no pictures...nothing...
with cars breaking, my teenager in high school and playing lacrosse and football and the constant nagging about his studies and chores, doing two flea markets a month and trying to maintain my booth at country roads {which has not gotten the attention it deserves lately}, buying new cars, mom in hospital, car accident, funeral, blah, blah, blah...
i just want to run away from home right now...
and, we don't even have a vaca planned for this summer yet...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
okay, now that's out of my system...i'm hoping god will bless me with a calm summer, with nothing but fun in the sun...and a little more time to blog!
have a blessed day!
xoxo

2 comments:

My Vintage Treasures said...

Good thoughts & prayers for you and your family.

robin de koning said...

thanks so much...