about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

the groves flea this sunday...

if you don't know already, the groves flea {aka the irvine flea, ivc flea} has moved to the great park in irvine...
the great park is located off of sand canyon and marine...{the old tustin marine base}...follow the orange balloon in the sky!!!
all the regular groves flea vendors and more will be there...farmers market and food trucks...yum!!!
i'm looking forward to this new locale...hope to see you all there!!!
xoox

No comments: