about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

a happy customer...

lora started out as a customer and now dave and lora have turned into our friends...
during our road trip up north steve unburied this beauty...cast iron legs and base and old wood top...
with alot of cleaning, scraping, sanding and love...it became a treasure in all it's chippy glory and lora wanted it for their family room...
their house is gorgeous and i feel honored that they wanted this beauty to grace their amazing home...
i just wanted to share this treasure...
xoxo

No comments: