about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

a good day at the groves...

it was a good day at the groves...


this lil guy was a very cool find...i found it in laguna beach and it definately was the hit of the day!

this beauty is an old ship's spotlight that someone converted it to a desk lamp...ready to plug in and illuminate your home...i checked out the value on ebay for this exact spotlight and it was going for over eleven hundred dollars...yikes!








this super cool vintage kitchen cupboard was painted up with chalk paint and vintage door knobs, and can be used anywhere in your home...






really cool vintage trophey's turned into corks for your favorite wine or champagne...

if you find anything you can't live without, contact me and i just might have it...xoxo

No comments: