about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Thursday, August 23, 2012

little getaway with the family...

we escaped to san clemente beach for a few days...it was hot, humid and the ants took over the trailer the last few days, but all and all, it was a good time...we had a lot of beach time, some good food and i loved running the trail...
after my run, i spent most of my day on the beach, alone...reading...the boys were in the water and steve was off at work...
 
i saw these three beautiful words carved in the wall of the trail on the way down to the beach...

almost there...
 
my running trail...
 
 
i love, love, love these plants...
 
the boys...shannan's hair is out of control...but they had a great time...until blake hit the sand after riding the wave...feel better, blake...xoxo
 
the boy's campfire...
 
it was our 31st anniversary yesterday and my sweet friend debbie remembered and gave us this bottle of wine to enjoy on our special day...
 
blessed to be here...
make sure you take the time to spend with your family...
xoxo

No comments: