about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

IVC Flea Market this Sunday!


it's that time of the year...the kids are back in school and christi and i are both busy back at work...we have a lot of new stuff ready to show you at the irvine flea market this sunday...janice is joining us this sunday, so you have triple the fun in our booth this week! the weather is supposed to be hot with a little cloud covering which will make it cooler! so, come on out and visit us and see what we've got...you won't be disappointed!

No comments: