about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Friday, September 26, 2008

oceanside antique street fair




for those of you that did not make it to the oceanside antique street fair, check out our packed booth...christilynn and i did not know the spots were so small, but we really packed it in! it was a long, hot day...but, check out our view! can't really get any better than an ocean view...
thanks to those of you that came out to see us and it was nice meeting our new shopppers!
it was a good day!

No comments: