about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

listening with love...

there is an article in the ladies home journal last month, written by pastor rick warren called "listenting with love" i absolutely love this article and i believe that everyone on this planet can learn from it. i know i can! my famil y and i attend saddleback church and love our pastor and i found this article in a magazine while sitting in the doctor's waiting room and just thought it was a blessing for me and my family and thought it would be a blessing to share...
with love...

1 comment:

Power Up Love said...

I invite you to visit www.PowerUpLove.com a community of real people sharing real stories about how Love has really impacted and change their lives. Share your story, struggles, or testimonies.