about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Friday, April 16, 2010

spring break with the boys...









spring break was a little hectic, we've had an abundance of breaking down of the cars in our family...
so between switching off cars, we were able to spend some hours at the beach...
that's all we could afford after my van breaking twice, buying the bug and steve's car breaking...yikes!  lots of $$$$
and, then today i got two new tires and an alignment on the van today and another major part was found broken...off to mikes it goes again!!!
back to spring break...
the weather was great and i got to drive my bug!!!  yeah!!!
it was fun watching the teenagers in my life laughing at the car...the loudness, the windows shaking and the non-luxury status...but, it never fails...i always run into someone my age, or around my age that has some kind of great memory with the volkswagon...convertible or not!
i love it and can't wait for the warmer weather...
our teenagers truly don't appreciate the funness of the bug!
xoxo

No comments: