about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Monday, July 26, 2010

beach days with the family...

if you know me, you know i love the beach...that's where we spent some family time on sunday...steve and i have always tried really hard to take sundays {when i'm not flea marketing} to spend some family time at the beach...one family tradition we've tried to hold on to...i love my family and time is precious...cherish it...
xoxo

No comments: