about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Monday, July 5, 2010

farwell to my country roads booth...

as some of you already know, i have moved out of country roads...
my cup is full and overflowing...as with most women and moms these days...
i have a teenager that is very active in high school football and lacrosse,
i sell at both ivc and vets flea markets as well as the urban barn in july and the chateau de fleurs marketplace in september...
and, my mom's been very ill in the hospital and i've been making a lot of trips back/forth to torrance...
did i mention i just turned 50!?
sooooooooo, i just can't keep up with everything anymore and something had to go...unfortunately, it was country roads...i plan to visit frequently as i love that mall...it's the best around!
hopefully, i will see you either at the flea markets, the urban barn or the marketplace...
have a blessed day!
xoxo

No comments: