about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Monday, October 11, 2010

a day with my daughter...

those of us that have adult children know how it is...it's hard to find some time to spend quality time with them...
i asked stacey a few weeks back if she wanted to join me at a special event at vignettes...it's was their 15th anniversary soiree...
she said yes and we made a day out of it...we stopped for coffee and bagels on our way out and made our way down south...we drove the coast, obviously!!!
we made some quick stops along the way...bon bon in solano beach, the sicilian gypsy and our favorite was oh my goddess clothing store on cedros street in solano beach...
then off to vignettes...lori, the owner is such a great hostess and i saw some of my favorite junkers there...debbie, cece, christy and i also ran into the girls from not too shabby!!!
i also ran into a sweet friend of mine, sharon {lori's sister} from karen and sharon estate sales!!!
we did not stay that long...stacey's head starts spinning when i go into my crazy land of junking...
a fun day...a rushed day, but worth it to get a couple of hours with my daughter!!!
take time to smell the junk...

sharon and lori...


amazing set of chanel chairs...

xoxo

No comments: