about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

new york...

the song is right...new york is amazing!
we had a great time...the food, the lights, the sounds, the noise {jackhammers at midnight}, the people were awesome...the shopping, the colors, the culture...the smells {oh wait...the smells were not great...especially in the subways...cheryl and i almost lost it one day!}, canal street {kinda scary}...
what a great experience...we are all exhausted...we walked, walked and walked...
empire state building
walked across the brooklyn bridge
waited in line for 45 minutes for the best pizza on the planet
shopped soho, noho and greenich village
the food...amazing!
flea markets...okay...
walked some more!
canal street..."follow me...don't talk to me...you don't see me"...
the weather was great...
we even went to bobby flay's restaurant which was amazing!
xoxo










so tired...




2 comments:

blossoms vintage chic said...

OMG!! Robin...can't believe I didn't get a post card!!! What's going on??? Looks like it was an amazing trip and sounds like you girls had a great time. Can't wait to hear all about it!
XOXO ~ Debbie

robin de koning said...

no time for post cards! we were on the go every minute of the day...
good times...
xoxo