about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

urban barn...

i did it!!!
linda has been asking me to join the urban barn for awhile...and, now is the time...i started yesterday...
my booth is not quite full cause i have vets on sunday, but on monday it will be full of treasures!!!
i feel blessed to join the barn ladies...a great bunch of women {and men} that are very talented...
you won't want to miss the urban barn flea this friday and saturday...the weather is supposed to be perfect and you will love, love, love the treasures you will find out there...











xoxo

1 comment:

The Attic Girls said...

Congrats on joining the Urban Barn! It's a dreamy place....best of luck to you!

nancy