about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Monday, October 6, 2008

A Gorgeous Day!












it was a great day for being at the flea market yesterday...there were a ton of people out and about and a lot of buyers {not so much on the furniture, but janice and i sold a ton of smalls}. the doll heads were a HUGE hit and i'm on the hunt for more! check out the fabulous pictures...some of the stuff is still available, so if you see anything you can't live without, email me and i'll let you know...in our world, everything is for sale!
it was great to see some of our customers and great to meet some new ones as well...
christi...thanks for coming to see us...i miss you!
xoxo

No comments: