about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Thursday, March 26, 2009

furniture queen's website...

i just wanted to let you all know that i cancelled my website today...it's sad, but i'm trying to cut costs {like everyone else in our country these days}...but the good news is, that i will be posting items periodically on my blog. you can also find me at country roads in old towne orange as well as two shows coming up in april...ivc flea market in irvine {at ivc college} and the florl park antiques and collectibles show at the floral park home and garden tour in santa ana...
if you are ever looking for a special treasure, let me know and i just might have it or i can be on the hunt for it...
hope everyone is having a fabulous day and enjoying the sunshine!
xoxo

No comments: