about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Monday, March 9, 2009

my baby's birthday!

i'm off a couple of days, but my baby just turned 14! yikes!!!
he goes to high school next year and although i'm excited to see what he does with his life, i'm scared and concerned...as any mother would be. i've already had one of my precious children finish high school and college and now the other is on his way...
other than the 8th grade attitude and TEMPORARY fall in grades, he is a joy to my heart...i love him very much and only wish god's blessings in his life forever...
i love you shannan...happy birthday!
xoxo

2 comments:

Christilynn said...

Happy Birthday Shanon! Let God shine in your life, and you will change the world .
XOXO
Christilynn

JR said...

Happy Birthday Shannan:
You are the sunshine of my life.
May God forever watch over you,keep you safe and forever
loving.

Love you, Grandma Johnie
XOXOXOXOOXOXOXOOX

March 14, 2009