about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

the sun was shining at the irvine flea market!

it was a gorgeous day in irvine on sunday! we had a great day and there were a lot of shoppers out enjoying the sunshine and the treasures...i saw a lot of full market carts! those of us in cali really know how to enjoy the sunshine...spending the morning at the flea market and the afternoon at the beach...what could be better!
thanks to all of you that came out to see us...
if you see anything you can't live without, drop me a line...we might still have it...
xoxo

No comments: