about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Thursday, March 12, 2009

a special message from sue at country roads...

i just wanted to share this special message from sue at country roads...we both have a special love for grandparents...enjoy...
"Happy Spring to Our Favorite Customers!! I was gardening this morning, and although it was a bit chilly, it reminded me that Spring will be here before we know it. I love Spring, a time for new beginnings as little seeds, bulbs and plants break their way through the soil, pop up and surprise us with their brilliant colors! It's a nice time to start gardening with the little ones too. I know me and my buddy, Riley (my granddaughter) will be planting our sunflower seeds anyday now! You know, everyone of us that is involved in Country Roads one way or another, LOVE Country Roads! We've worked hard to create a "feel good" shopping environment for you guys, and create displays that are fun and give you ideas for your own homes as well. I may be just a bit prejudiced, but I think we also have some of the most affordable prices than most! I put together a little slideshow for you (the link is below). It is about "Johnnye Merle Gardens & Nursery". Lots of pictures for you to enjoy, some nice music, and a little story about my mom, Johnnye Merle. And for those of you that wonder how we are doing these days with the craziness of our world: well, we're staying busy and postive and me, "I'm busy watching my garden grow"! No time for the negative when you've got beautiful flowers blooming!! I look forward to seeing you soon, and hope you enjoy the pictures of our gardens!
Take care, Sue and My Country Roads Family"
Link to this Smilebox:
http://smilebox.com/playEmail/4f4441344f5451304e3377784e7a55794d6a4d324d413d3d0d0a

No comments: