about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Friday, March 13, 2009

urban registers...

i've been getting alot of comments on my website lately, inquiring about the fabulous registers my husband and i sell...the company "urban registers" belongs to my sister-n-law and we would just love the product! we have them in every room of our home and i just don't think enough people know about them...
my brother-n-law created the design while sitting at his drafting table at home...each of the patterns is hand crafted and are cut and shaped to achieve a non-machined, non-stamped look, resulting in spectacular grills that look and feel hand made. They are made out of solid cast aluminum and each grill has a recess on the back side to allow for flatter instation and years of great use...
they can be used on the floor, wall and/or ceiling...even outside!
all grills are shipped unpainted and available with or without screw holes.
they go great in any style home!
i've only shown you a few of the pictures that i have...they come in a multitude of shapes and sizes...large, small, square, round, rectangle...they even have some custom sizes available...we would love to hear from you...if you would like to receive additional information, please contact me directly...we also have a brochure and price list that i can mail to you if you wish.

No comments: