about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Saturday, February 13, 2010

"antique affair" at country roads this weekend...


don't miss out on the amazing "antique affair" event at country roads in old towne orange...all of us dealers are having great sales...
treasures galore...
happy valentines day!
xoxo

2 comments:

Sue said...

Thanks Robin for the post, you are the best! And I'm SO happy Christilynn is doing well!!
Take care, Sue

robin de koning said...

hey sue...your welcome! i hope the sale is a success for all of us...have a great weekend!
happy valentine's day!!!
me too...i'm glad she is doing good...she is home, recovering and i will be talking to her this weekend and let you know what i find out...
xoxo