about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

our booth at country roads...

super cute stool...darling vintage pink...the top opens for a little storage..
the vintage picnic basket is actually a cooler...a great treasure!
this vintage patio set is a great find...it's in excellent shape and super heavy...perfect for the spring months to come...
i love this vintage sailor boy...i picked it up years ago at an antique mall in arizona...i saw one at the queen mary a few years back for a few thousand...i guess they used to be souvenirs for cruise ships back in the day...a little treasure...
lovely dresser/mirror...
check out what's new in our booth at country roads...
if you see anything you can't live without...let me know and i can ship it out to you...
xoxo

No comments: