about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Monday, February 15, 2010

valentines day at the rose bowl flea market...


my husband knows whtat one of my favorite things to do is go junking...so, he took me to the rose bowl flea market yesterday...after he brought me the paper and my coffee in bed!  he was super tired from working on our daughter's car all day saturday, but we got up and went junking in pasadena...yeah!
we got some treasures which i will share some of them with you on sunday at vets...
and, for my other two sweethearts...stacey and shannan...they spent the day together...
i hope you all had a loving valentine's day...
xoxo

2 comments:

Sue said...

I thought the doll "heads" were frightening, now doll "limbs"? Someone save me from the torture!
Take care, Sue

robin de koning said...

i took this picture just for you!!!
see, i'm not the only one that likes vintage doll parts!
xoxo