about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Thursday, February 11, 2010

thank you for your thoughts and prayers...

thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers...christilynn just called me from her hospital bed {9:23 p.m.} to let me know that the surgery was a success and the docs got all the cancer/tumors...she is clean...and, the best part is that she does not have to do chemo...praise god! she might even be able to go home tomorrow, depending on how she feels...
she has four weeks of recovery, but if you know christilynn like it do, she will be painting something in two...
thank you jesus...
xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sue said...

Thank you so much Robin for the post. I thought about her all day yesterday. So happy to hear the good news!
Take care, Sue