about me...

My photo
south orange county, california, United States
i have the best family ever! i love them more than anything...i love my lord, jesus christ...i love the beach and i love to junk! i've been married for over thirty years and have two beautiful children... my husband and i love to treasure hunt wherever we travel and i sell at a few local fleas...i'm always on the hunt for that special junk that i can't live without...i love to change "stuff" out in my house...you never know when you will find something from my home at the flea...

Monday, February 22, 2010

vets flea market yesterday...









yeah, the weather held up for us yesterday!
it got a little scary for a bit, with some raindrops which made me scurry around and pack up some smalls and move the fabric covered chairs under the tarp, but the sun peeked through after that...
and, there were a ton of people there yesterday...i shared a booth with karen, a new friend from long beach...she has great bottles, with shells...and, it was fun to get to know her.
we did pretty good...the crowd was a bit different than the normal crowd...
my sweet mom made the trek out...i had to wheel her around in her new little pink walker that has a seat when she got tired, but it was great to have her and see her out/about enjoying the people and fresh air...
christilynn came by and took my mom up/down an aisle too!
here's some pictures i would like to share...
the only sad thing, was that i got one thing stolen, a little vintage pedistal...but i guess they needed it more than i did...i truly don't understand why people take things that don't belong to them...i don't think i will ever understand that...
remember, if you ever see anything on my blog you just have to have...contact me and we can make arrangements to have it shipped to you...
enjoy your day!
xoxo

2 comments:

My Vintage Treasures said...

I'm glad the weather was nice to you!!! I don't understand either why people take things that don't belong to them. Yesterday while adding more treasures to my booth in Riverside, I realized the I missing the cutest feather hat :( like you said, hopefully they need it more than me.

robin de koning said...

i just don't get it, but i never will...i don't think that stealing is ever justified!
sorry that it happened to you too...the bummer is that i really liked this little vintage pedistal and was thinking about keeping it myself...
have a great week...
xoxo